Since May 2012, the new BIMC HOSPITAL in Nusa Dua has changed the landscape for the MICE business in Bali. Private health care group, BIMC HOSPITAL, started in Kuta more than a decade ago, and has gained its reputation in serving tourists from all over the world and Bali residents with international standards of care. The hospital in Nusa Dua not only upgrades the health infrastructure in the southern tip of Bali, but also pioneers medical tourism in Indonesia. With 50 in-patient beds and ultra-modern facilities, BIMC HOSPITAL Nusa Dua is the only hospital of its kind serving the surrounding areas of Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu.
Situated in the heart of the BTDC resort complex, BIMC HOSPITAL Nusa Dua is located in close proximity to the luxury five-star hotels and villas, and is also conveniently located just 20 minutes away from Bali International Airport. With 14 years of experience in delivering the highest standards of healthcare in Bali, strictly following international protocols and continuously qualifying its multi-national staff to maintain its benchmark professional service, BIMC HOSPITAL is recognised as the only preferred healthcare provider in Indonesia by the International Assistance Group (IAG).
Managed by an international team, BIMC HOSPITAL features many benefits that extend beyond just health:
• Fully-equipped ambulances, on standby 24 hours a day, supplied with GPS units and radios allowing the doctor and nurse on board direct contact to BIMC HOSPITAL Emergency Centre, which is prepared with the latest technology and specifically-trained medical team.
• Medical evacuation (if necessary): BIMC HOSPITAL will handle all arrangements, either by commercial airline carriers, helicopters, or private air-ambulance charter.
• Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - fully-equipped and prepared to handle even the most severe medical conditions.
• High Dependency Unit - for intensive observation, treatment and nursing care, which less than given in the Intensive Care Unit.
• Day Procedure Unit - patients requiring same-day surgical procedures.
• Operating Theatres designed and maintained to the highest international standards with procedures in place to ensure strict quality control, incorporating HEPA-filter technology with positive air pressure.
• Sterilisation - stringent procedures are conducted to ensure that sanitation is maintained to international standards.
• Private Medical Consultations in the comfort of hygienic consultation rooms.
• Fully-stocked pharmacy, which provides both over-the-counter and prescription medication.
• Pathology Department performs an extensive range of tests, from routine blood examinations to cultures and sensitivity testing.
• Radiology Department CT-Scan, Digital X-Ray, Panoramic X-Ray, 3D Ultrasound) - patients are provided with a CD-ROM of digital scans for their personal medical records.
• Ward rooms with a view with comfortable beds including a nurse call button and in-room flat-screen entertainment system with personal speakers and remote control, showcasing premium cable TV programs.
• Hotel-standard bathrooms equipped with emergency call button to ensure immediate assistance.